Saturday, June 25, 2011

paint ideas for girls bedrooms

images paint colors for edroom paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint ideas for girls room
  • paint ideas for girls room


  • psaxena
    03-09 03:19 PM
    Hi,
    Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.

    Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.

    Please help!!




    wallpaper paint ideas for girls room paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Girls Bedroom Design Ideas
  • Girls Bedroom Design Ideas


  • solaris27
    10-28 11:32 AM
    Untill you have somthing written it will be very diffecult to prove in court.

    Don't waster your money in court cases its very expensives .

    Talk to any good attorny and find one which can work on % bases if you still want to go to court .



    thanks




    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint ideas for girls bedrooms
  • paint ideas for girls bedrooms


  • GIDOC
    07-14 01:46 AM
    pmb76,

    Good job on your letter to her. I am trying to write one to her also and will use yours as a template.




    2011 Girls Bedroom Design Ideas paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Girls Bedroom Ideas
  • Girls Bedroom Ideas


  • mhtanim
    02-28 05:53 AM
    I am another one in the same situation.



    more...

    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint ideas for girls
  • paint ideas for girls


  • chanduv23
    01-08 02:40 PM
    Z^^^^^^^




    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. beautiful pink edroom
  • beautiful pink edroom


  • loveiv
    07-29 11:03 AM
    Per Murthy EAD will be ganted only for one year if I-140 has not yet approved.

    An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.

    That is nt true.



    more...

    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. kids room painting ideas
  • kids room painting ideas


  • wam4wam
    09-21 11:45 AM
    i kept telling you guys since last week

    send faxes to congress /house...it is in the house where bills get structured.

    make sure u add only the SKIL bill...just remove cap for ppl with advanced us degrees...that was the only thing the house had agreed to consider


    but everyone on this forum ignored me

    no it might be too little too late

    i am not saying all i slost...atleast we got some action going amongst the members of this site


    it aint rocket science guys....think about it from the lawmakers point of view....would they allow for more immigration frindly reforms now....no way...so be ready to compromise and suggest the ones which are truly benefecial to the US economy....

    the bottom line was always...borders secure first..then talk about immigration reforms....

    for the coming seasons....we have to push for nothing but the SKIL bill

    that is the only bill that has hope


    the other glimmer of hope in all this is the house has inadverently left out the fact on how they are going to fund the building of the wall

    it is here that we step in...

    fees for filing I485 for people under SKIL

    fees for being able to file 485 before visa numbers

    etc etc etc


    we have to take advantage of this opportunity

    in the mean while....SEND FAXES ABOUT SKIL BILL




    2010 paint ideas for girls bedrooms paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint colors for edroom
  • paint colors for edroom


  • Macaca
    01-20 12:41 PM
    I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.

    Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.



    more...

    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Modern Girls bedroom furniture
  • Modern Girls bedroom furniture


  • Hassanz123
    10-30 01:39 PM
    I filed Concurrently I485 and I140 on August 13 . I have recieved the application rejected notice due to missing signatures on the financial statement by my employer (Hard luck i guess or smartness by employer dont know). As per USCIS statetment they have requested to complete the Application as signed and sent back including the fee and form.

    The notice havent mentioned to refile with new fee . COuld anyone please advise on urgent basis
    if new fees is required ?
    Would i still be assigned old processing date or it would be considered as new application ?




    hair Girls Bedroom Ideas paint ideas for girls bedrooms. 15 Cool Ideas For Pink Girls
  • 15 Cool Ideas For Pink Girls


  • walking_dude
    12-05 02:10 PM
    I can understand AILA/AILF not taking interest in class action (WOM money). May be ACLU will be more receptive?

    Same here, as I've got my GC recently and my citizenship application is 5 years away. On top of this, an individual cannot file a class-action lawsuit, it should be an organized group. Otherwise I would've done it. For whatever reasons neither ACLU nor AILA/AILF want to take on I-485 class action.



    more...

    paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Here are some ideas to get
  • Here are some ideas to get


  • sanju
    07-11 10:57 PM
    Schwarzenegger cares for Kali-4-nia. He should support legal immigrants as a lot of this community lives there. Where? In Kali-4-nia.




    hot paint ideas for girls paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Girls Bedroom Furniture
  • Girls Bedroom Furniture


  • samcam
    05-19 10:48 AM
    Welcome to our newest member jmehta..

    3868 and counting!!



    more...

    house girls bedrooms decor, edroom paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Choose colors teenage edroom
  • Choose colors teenage edroom


  • paskal
    10-23 02:35 PM
    pretty please..

    can't say no to that!
    really iv members- no one should have to beg for a couple of hours of your time. this affects us all. it's really a small request- a booth at a diwali mela...now that is hardly the worst thing you could do with your life and time. please don't reduce your leaders to this.




    tattoo beautiful pink edroom paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Beautiful Girls Bedrooms
  • Beautiful Girls Bedrooms


  • aachoo
    10-13 03:09 AM
    This is a vaccine for a disease that is not communicable. Look at all the other things they ask you to check- TB, HIV etc.

    Suddenly USCIS is so concerned about our health, they need us to take vaccines for some almost experimental drug to avoid one type of cancer.

    What next? We are mandated 30 minutes aerobic exercise a day?



    more...

    pictures kids room painting ideas paint ideas for girls bedrooms. Girls Room Paint Ideas -
  • Girls Room Paint Ideas -


  • jayleno
    08-13 10:32 AM
    What happens if everyone opens a thread for each goldmedal?...

    Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps

    More golds expected.




    dresses Girls Bedroom Furniture paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint ideas for girls
  • paint ideas for girls


  • EkAurAaya
    10-18 06:07 PM
    Oh yeah. We still have to fight Anti-immigrants even after we obtain naturalization.

    Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D



    more...

    makeup Modern Girls bedroom furniture paint ideas for girls bedrooms. girls bedrooms decor, edroom
  • girls bedrooms decor, edroom


  • JunRN
    05-16 02:49 PM
    For my spouse,

    We have applied for I 485 after our visit to India.

    1. First I 94 was taken at the airport and got the new one while we came back and one of the requirement is the copy of I 94

    How and where can I get a copy (I never made a copy of that).

    Note: Spouse passport has stamping but the requirement is copy of I 94

    any help or suggestoins where can we get a copy. We have applied for states Id's in two different states where they made copies of I 94 but at that time I never though of making copies of it.

    You should have a I-94 when she came back here in the US. Did she misplace it? The I-94 when she came back should be enough for the RFE. The old ones don't matter for I-485.




    girlfriend Beautiful Girls Bedrooms paint ideas for girls bedrooms. decoraton girls bedroom
  • decoraton girls bedroom


  • GCFROMOHIO
    05-04 11:03 PM
    Thank's a lot for the information.....




    hairstyles Here are some ideas to get paint ideas for girls bedrooms. paint ideas for girls room
  • paint ideas for girls room


  • lazycis
    02-28 08:31 AM
    You should be fine. Not only you filed your extension on time (so the approval should apply retroactively, more likely that's the USCIS mistake), but two law provisions protect you:
    1) 8 C.F.R. section 274A.12(b)(20) - An H1B holder whose employer has filed a new H1B petition to extend the stay (through the current employer - NOT a job change) can work for up to 240 days based upon the pending H1B petition;
    2) 8 U.S.C. 1255(k) allows you to adjust status even if you worked without authorization for not more than 180 days.

    Oh, yes, I've had a similar RFE for my dependants to show continuous H4 status so it's not unusual.




    fearonlygod
    11-14 10:12 AM
    thanks for the response ....how long is the response time for such cases....




    surabhi
    05-21 09:29 AM
    (a) I am currently in L1 and have a priority date of May 2004 and I am in EB3 category

    (b) I have an approved I-140

    (c) My 485 has not been filed yet

    (d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008

    So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,

    1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)

    2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?

    3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?

    4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)

    5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?

    6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?

    7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?

    Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.

    1. yes, you should refile your I-140 . In fact you should start from labor ( to your Q# 7)

    2. You cannot directly file I-140 . you should start from labor, but you can port your eariler PD
    3. Revoking earlier I-140 has noo bearing on new labor / I-140 app, since you are not in I-1485 yet.
    4.there is no premium processing yet for I-140
    5.It has no bearing. Its upto you.
    6. Even if it cannot be used for another person, one genuine reason why employers would want to revoke is to avoid RFEs regarding "Ability to Pay" for other employees they are still sponsoring. By not revoking your I-140, their ability to pay will be reduced by that much amount.
    7. See above

    this is all based on my knowledge of a friend who has gone thru similar process. Please validate with an attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment